To help you get the care you need, we have a number of convenient payment options. Before we get started with treatment, we’ll discuss your needs and make payment arrangements that work for you. We accept most dental plans, and will coordinate with your provider to help you to get the most out of you dental insurance benefits. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card. We extend cash discounts courtesy for payment in full by cash. Our office policy is to collect your portion at the time services are rendered. We accept several forms of payment and also offer financing for larger treatment plans. Please refer to our Financial Policy for more information.
Many of our patients find it convenient to spread out treatment costs into low monthly payments. We work with a number of different financing companies, and each offers extended payment plans. We’ll go over all the options to find the plan that works for you. Once we decide on the plan, we’ll process the application and make a decision for you in minutes. It’s that simple to get started on your beautiful healthy smile today!
Heritage Oak Dental Smile Club
The Heritage Dental Plan is a flexible alternative to insurance. Enroll today and enjoy no claim forms, no deductibles, no annual maximums, no waiting period, no limitations, and specialty service discounts! To learn more please call (916) 626-4050!
For your convenience, we will submit initial insurance claims pertaining to charges for care provided in our office. However, please be aware that our primary financial relationship is with our patients and their families and not with their respective insurance companies.
Our philosophy, high standard of care, customer service, and ethics are not compatible with the restrictive nature of many managed care plans (HMOs). Accordingly, our office is not a contracted provider with any HMO or DHMO plans.
Traditional benefit (“indemnity”) plans do not stipulate where you can go. You can see any dentist (including us!) and receive the full benefits of the policy.
If your benefit plan is a PPO, you are allowed to select any provider you see fit. Heritage Oak Dental is a “preferred provider” for MOST PPO insurance plans (see the Network List below).
If your plan is an HMO/DMO, you will receive benefits only if you see a dentist on their very restrictive list of contracted providers. Naturally, it will be our pleasure to serve you; however, your HMO plan will not cover any of your costs at our office.
We will never compromise your care based on what an insurance company says. Our commitment is to serve you rather than insurance companies. Ultimately, your insurance company is responsible to you. We cannot make any guarantees or promises on behalf of your insurance company.
- Know what your benefits are before treatment starts. If you are not sure, contact your insurance company so that you know exactly how much you can expect to be paid and when to expect payment.
- If you would like our office to submit claim forms prior to treatment, we ask that you provide us with the name, address and telephone number of your insurance carrier.
- We cannot provide services on the assumption that our charges will be paid by an insurance carrier. However, for your convenience, we will accept payments from your insurance company assigned to us by the insured. Such payments will be credited accordingly to your account.
- Active Duty Dental Program United Concordia Tricare
- Ameriben Solutions
- America’s Choice Healthplans
- Anthem BCBS Maine
- Anthem BCBS Missouri
- Anthem BCBS of CA
- Anthem BCBS of CT
- Anthem BCBS of GA
- Anthem BCBS Ohio
- Anthem BCBS Wisconsin
- Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Boon Chapman Benefit Administrators
- CBCA Administrators
- Citizens Security Life Ins Co
- Commercial Travelers
- Corporate Benefit Services
- Dearborn National
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dental Select
- Direct Dental Administrators LLC
- Empire Blue Cross
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Dental Health
- Group Administrators
- HealthSmart Benefit Solutions
- Independent Health
- Integrity Administrators
- International Benefits Administrators
- Kansas City Life Ins Co
- Maxon Administrators
- Meritain Health
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Optum Health (UHC)
- Premier Access
- The Premier Dental Group
- Tricare Metlife
- United Concordia
- United Group Programs